Koh Phangan Hotels and Accommodation
Koh Phangan Full Moon Party 2023
The Koh Phangan Full Moon Parties are currently not running due to Corana but most hotels are still open and operating on Haad Rin Beach.
At the Koh Phangan Full Moon party expect to have a night of full on partying!!
It is not for those travelling alone or a place for the feint hearted and if you do not like crowds of people dancing to loud music, then would be best to give this a miss.
Located near Koh Samui it is a place where 98% of the party goers are set for a night of drinking, partying and sexing, then if you are here to relax and have a bit of a dance then it probably isn’t the place for you.
Basically, if you want to get drunk, while dancing and monkeying around on a tropical island beach, then this is the place for you.
Saying that, you still have to be responsible, polite and be wary of what you are doing or this might turn into a night you will never forget for the wrong reasons.
Click here for Koh Phangan Dates for Full Moon Party
Here a few tips for you to follow while attending a Full Moon Party in 2020.
- Go in a group and stick together throughout the night. Especially if you are Female.
- Have a lost destination place, so you can meet up if you are separated
- Book a hotel before you travel, so you have a secure base to access. Search hotels at Bangkok Cheap Hotels
- Keep valuables (passport, credit cards etc) at your hotel and only take your bare essentials
- Bring a small bag that holds, appropriate footwear, sunscreen, condoms etc.
- Be wary of thieves and people trying to take advantage of you.
- Do not pass out on the beach from over drinking.
- Have fun!!!! That’s what you are there for.
Drugs and crime are prevalent on these nights and even though you would be crazy to purchase and use the drugs (under cover police are everywhere on the beach) but you may also be ripped off with imitation drugs.
There is enough fun to have on the cheap, tasty alcoholic buckets, which are easy to buy at a very good price.
Full Moon Party Dates 2023
- Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Friday, April 5, 2023
- Friday, May 4, 2023
- Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Sunday, July 2, 2023
- Thursday, August 3, 2023
- Thursday, August 31, 2023
- September 29, 2023
- Friday, September 29, 2023
- Monday, October 30, 2023
- Monday, November 27, 2023
- Wednesday, December 27, 2023
- Sunday, December 31, 2023
How to get to the Koh Phangan Full Moon Party
For Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
Thailand Hotels and Accommodation
Cheap Flights To & Around Thailand and Asia. Search all Airlines
Thailand Tours and Activities
If you are looking for Thailand Tours, then you can search all Tours in Thailand with the below Search Box.
Thailand and Asia Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
Getting around Thailand can be daunting as you are unsure where to buy the tickets or where to leave from.
You can use the below Search Box to find ways to get from different places in Thailand using all of the types of way to get there.